Three years old isn’t all bad. It’s actually pretty incredible because of all the things your threeanger has overcome and learned.
1) I love being about have conversations with my daughter.
2) I love how independent has finally come.
3) I love how I’m still needed.
4) I love how my daughter can dress herself.
5) I love watching my daughter’s eyes when something clicks
6) I love how my daughter is fully potty trained.
7) I love how she always wants to help me cook.
8) I love how she can interact with other kids now.
9) I love how she can help out around the house.
10) I love how I can tell her to do something and she does it (on good days).
11) I love how she can tell me what’s wrong.
12) I love how she can tell me how she’s feeling.
13) I love how she can open the refrigerator and get what she wants (on good days).
14) I love teaching her things.
15) I love listening to her play.
16) I love listening to her singing along to a song she loves.
17) I love how she’s starting to know what she loves.
18) I love how she’s starting to know what she hates.
19) I love watching her dad’s and her relationship grew into something so special.
20) I love having she has a personality now.
Threeanger can be impossible on some days, but the good days are incredible. Keep your head on and remember to look for the positive in your kid’s life because these so much to enjoy even on the bad days.
Check out my page, Kimi Ann-Marie for various of posts about life, mom life, and grieving. Check out my page, Positive Thinking About Parents Death for grieving advice about your mom or dad and reminding yourself you’re not alone.