Prep time: 10 – 15 minutes
Cooking time: 2 – 5 hours (depends on setting)
- 1lb of ground beef
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of pinto beans
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chili peppers (don’t cut)
- 1 tbs of garlic salt
- 1/2 cup of onions
- 1 tbs of Adobo seasoning
- Start off by chopping up the onion into tiny pieces. Once you have 1/2 cups, put them a side.
- Next, cook the ground beef in a small frying pan until it’s brown then drain the grease in the sink.
- Put the meat back on the stove in low. Add the onions and mix together for about 5 minutes.
- Once the onions are done, add the meat and onions to your crockpot.
- Then, start adding all the other ingredients to the crockpot. Keep corn aside. You will add the corn soon.
- Now, it’s cooking time!!! Set the crockpot on high for only 2 hours or low for 4-5 hours. (I prefer low)
- An hour into cooking add the frozen corn to the crockpot and stir.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream (optional) on rice.
Ps I love sour cream and cheese. Can you tell?
Do you like what you’re reading? Check out my page, Kimi Ann-Marie for various posts about life, mom life, and grieving.
Check out my page, Positive Thinking About Parents Death for grieving advice about your mom or dad and reminding yourself you’re not alone.